My Google Scholar profile can be found here.
My DBLP page can be found here.
- with Michael Lampis, Valia Mitsou: Parameterized Modal Satisfiability. In Algorithmica 2012 (conference version in ICALP 2010)
- A Complexity Question in Justification Logic. In Journal of Computer and System Sciences 2014 (conference version in WoLLIC 2011)
- Complexity bounds for Multiagent Justification Logic. In the Logic Colloquium 2014
- On the Complexity of Two-agent Justification Logic. In CLIMA XV (2014)
- Tableaux and Complexity Bounds for a Multiagent Justification Logic with Interacting Justifications. In EUMAS 2014
- NEXP-completeness and Universal Hardness Results for Justification Logic. In CSR 2015. Extended version available on arXiv.
- Modal Logics with Hard Diamond-free Fragments. In LFCS 2016 (to appear).
- Interactions and Complexity in Multi-Agent Justification Logic. The Graduate Center, CUNY, 2015. PDF
- with Michael Lampis: Closing a Gap in the Complexity of Refinement Modal Logic.